Areas of Expertise
Operations Management, Service Operations, Queueing Theory
- PhD, Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago, 2017
- MS in Operations Management, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 2013
- B. Eng. in Industrial Engineering, Tsinghua University, 2010
- Indiana University, 2017-present
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Honorable mention, George Nicholson Student Paper Competition, 2015
- Ata, B., and Peng, X. (2020). An optimal callback policy for general arrival processes: a pathwise analysis. Operations Research, 68(2), 327-347.
- Ata B., and Peng, X. (2018). An equilibrium analysis of a multiclass queue with endogenous abandonments in heavy traffic. Operations Research, 66(1), 163-183.
- Ata, B., Glynn, P. W. and Peng X. (2017). An equilibrium analysis of a discrete-time Markovian queue with endogenous abandonments. Queueing Systems, 86(1), 141-212.
Edited on September 8, 2020