Areas of Expertise
Spreadsheet modeling and best practices in this area, spreadsheet optimization, Monte Carlo simulation, quantitative risk management practices, decision comparison, and efficient, effective communication of findings to management
- MA, Applied Linguistics, Indiana University
- BA, English Literature and Humanities, Maryville University
- Senior Lecturer, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Consultant, Palisade Europe
- Copyeditor, Univeristy of Nebraska Press
- Consultant/Linguist, Production Assistant, Copyeditor, Indiana University, American Indian Studies Research Institute
- Coordinator, Leo R. Dowling International Center, Indiana University
- Co-author, Turkmen language textbook series, U.S. State Department through Indiana University
- Carroll, D., Johnson, K., Malher, T., Newquist, J., Perry, A. B., Robbins, C. G., Sherry, S. F., and Yu, C. D. (2016), Introductory Business Analytics. 4th ed. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press.
- Winston, W., and Sherry, S. F. (2009). Mathematics for Management Online Course. Harvard Business Publishing.
- Winston, W., and Sherry, S. F. (2008). Spreadsheet Modeling Online Course. Harvard Business Publishing.
Edited on August 15, 2017