Areas of Expertise
Financial risk management, health care finance, machine learning, health care AI
- PhD, University of Chicago, 1987
- BGS, University of Michigan, 1979
- Economist, Federal Reserve Bank
- Senior Research Scholar, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Chief Financial Officer, Chief Research Officer for KAC Health
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- MBA Teaching Excellence Award 2009, 2012
- Distinguished Service Award, CFA Society of Indianapolis, 2008, 2013
- External Service Award, Indiana University, 2014
- Best Paper Award, Financial Management Association European Meetings, 2017
- Battalio, R., Figlewski, S., and Neal, R. (2020). Option Investor Rationality Revisited: The Role of Exercise Boundary Violations. Financial Analysts Journal, 76(1), 82-99.
- Neal, R., and Trzcinka, C. (2017). Financial Outlook for 2018. Indiana Business Review, 92(4), 6-7.
- Neal, R., and Trzcinka, C. (2016). The Financial Market Outlook for 2017. Indiana Business Review, 91(4), 6-8.
- Neal, R., Rolph, D., Dupoyet, B., and Jiang, X. (2015). Interest Rates and Credit Spread Dynamics. The Journal of Derivatives, 23(1), 25-39.
Edited on February 27, 2020