- PhD, University of Washington, 2019
- MAcc, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2012
- BBA, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011
- Hodge, F. D., Mendoza, K. I., and Sinha, R. K. (2020). The Effect of Humanizing Robo-Advisors on Investor Judgments. Contemporary Accounting Research, in press.
- Grant, S. M., Hodge, F. D., and Sinha, R. K. (2018). How Disclosure Medium Affects Investor Reactions to CEO Bragging, Modesty, and Humblebragging. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 68, 118-134 (Selected for 2017 Accounting, Organizations and Society Conference. Media Mentions: Bloomberg, Dealbreaker, IR Magazine, National Affairs, Foster Business Magazine).
Edited on January 8, 2021