Areas of Expertise
Household Finance, Social Networks, Innovation and Asset Pricing
- Ph.D., University of Michigan, 2008
- B.Com., University of Toronto, 1999
- Gurun, U. G., Stoffman, N., and Yonker, S. E. (2018). Trust Busting: The Effect of Fraud on Investor Behavior. Review of Financial Studies, 31(4), 1341-1376.
- Kogan, L., Papanikolaou, D., Seru, A. and Stoffman, N. (2017). Technological Innovation, Resource Allocation, and Growth. Quarterly Journal of Economics, 132(2), 665-712.
- Pool, V. K., Stoffman, N., and Yonker, S. (2015). The People in Your Neighborhood: Social Interactions and Mutual Fund Portfolios. Journal of Finance, 70(6), 2679-2732.
- Stoffman, N. (2014). Who Trades with Whom? Individuals, Institutions, and Returns. Journal of Financial Markets, 21, 50-75.
- Pool, V. K., Stoffman, N., and Yonker, S. (2012). No Place Like Home: Familiarity in Mutual Fund Manager Portfolio Choice. Review of Financial Studies, 25(8), 2563-2599.
- Stoffman, N., Seru, A., and Shumway, T. (2010). Learning by Trading. Review of Financial Studies, 23(2), 705-739.
Edited on January 28, 2022