Areas of Expertise
Internet law, Contract law, Punitive damages
- JD, Indiana University School of Law
- BA, Indiana University
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Alpha Kappa Psi, Teaching Award for “Teacher Who Most Encourages Class Thinking”, 2000
- Innovative Teaching Award, 1998
- Dow Technology Teaching Award, 1993
- MBA Teaching Excellence Award, 1993
- Mallor, J. P., Barnes, A. J., Bowers, T., and Langvardt, A. W. (2010). Business Law: The Ethical, Global, and E-Commerce Environment (14th Edition), Burr Ridge, Illinois: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Mallor, J. P., Barnes, A. J., Bowers, T. Langvardt, A. W., and Phillips, M. J. (2001). Business Law and the Regulatory Environment (11th Edition), Burr Ridge, Illinois: McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
- Mallor, J. P., and Roberts, B. Punitive Damages: On the Path to A Principled Approach? 50 Hastings Law Journal 1001 (1999).
- Mallor, J. P., and Powell, F. The Case for An Implied Warranty of Quality in Sales of Commercial Real Estate. 68 Washington University Law Quarterly 305 (1990).
- Ginger, L. A., Dworkin, T., and Mallor, J. P. Theories of Recovery For Sexual Harassment: Going Beyond Title VII. 25 San Diego Law Review 125 (1988).
- Mallor, J. P. Discriminatory Discharge and the Emerging Common Law of Wrongful Discharge. 28 Arizona Law Review 651 (1987).
Edited on September 8, 2017