Areas of Expertise
Communication, Public Law, Government Relations
- M.S. Communication Northwestern University, 2020
- B.S. Public Affairs/Criminal Justice, 1991
- Women for Change Indiana, Board of Directors 2022-present
- Exodus Refugee Immigration, Board of Directors, 2020-2021
- Southeast Community Services, Inc., Board of Directors, 2020-2021
- Director of Public Affairs, Krieg DeVault, LLP, 2016-2021
- Director of Public Affairs, Taft, Stettinius & Hollister, LLP, 2014-2016
- President, Clark Quinn Public Affairs, 2011-2014
- Partner/Co-Founder, The Corydon Group, LLC, 2002-2011
- Executive Director, Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, 1995-2002
- Leppert, M. C. (2021). Flipping the Circle, A Political Thriller. Austin, TX: Greenleaf Book Group.
- Leppert, M. C. (2016). Contrary to Popular Belief. Indianapolis, IN: IBJ Publishing.
Edited on January 24, 2022