Areas of Expertise
Entrepreneurship and Management, Banking, Networks
- Ph.D., Duke University, 2014
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business: Assistant Professor, July 2014-present
- Visiting Scholar, FDIC, 2018-present
- Dissertation Intern, Federal Reserve Board, 2013
- Dissertation Intern, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 2012
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- 2021 Distinguished Referee Award, Review of Financial Studies
- Hacamo, I., and Kleiner, K. (2021). Competing for Talent: Firms, Managers, and Social Networks. Review of Financial Studies, in press. https://doi.org/10.1093/rfs/hhab021
- Hacamo, I., and Kleiner, K. (2021). Forced Entrepreneurs. Journal of Finance, in press.
- Kleiner, K., Stoffman, N., and Yonker, S. (2021). Friends with Bankruptcy Protection Benefits. Journal of Financial Economics, 139(2), 578-605
- Gao, J., Kleiner, K., and Pacelli, J. (2020). Credit and Punishment: Are Corporate Bankers Disciplined for Risk Taking? Review of Financial Studies, 33(12), 5706–5749.
Edited on May 26, 2021