Areas of Expertise
Consumer Behavior, Interpersonal Relationships, Time Effects, and Consumer Well-Being
- Ph.D. Business Administration, Duke University
- B.S. Economics, Arizona State University
- B.S. Marketing, Arizona State University
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Trustees Teaching Award Finalist, 2022
- AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2019
- Wight, K. G., Liu, P. J., Bettman, J. R., and Fitzsimons, G. J. (2022). Social Relationships and Consumer Behavior. In Huber, J., Kahle, L., and Lowery, T. (Eds.) The APA Handbook of Consumer Psychology (351–372), American Psychological Association.
- Brick*, D. J., Wight*, K. G., and Fitzsimons, G. J. (2022). Secret Consumer Behavior in Close Relationships. Journal of Consumer Psychology, in press (*denotes equal contribution).
- Gullo, K., Berger, J., Etkin, J., and Bollinger, B. (2019). Does Time of Day Affect Variety-Seeking? Journal of Consumer Research, 46(1), 20-35.
Edited on June 21, 2022