Areas of Expertise
Consumption in Interpersonal Contexts, Time, Social Influence, Consumer Behavior
- Ph.D. Business Administration, Duke University
- B.S. Economics, Arizona State University
- B.S. Marketing, Arizona State University
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Finalist for the Fuqua School of Business Best Dissertation Award, 2020
- AMA-Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2019
- Wight, K. A., Liu, P. J., Bettman, J. R., and Fitzsimons, G. J. (2021). Social Relationships and Consumer Behavior. In The APA Handbook of Consumer Psychology, Huber, J., Kahle, L., and Lowery, T. (Eds.).
- Gullo, K., Berger, J., Etkin, J., and Bollinger, B. (2019). Does Time of Day Affect Variety-Seeking? Journal of Consumer Research, 46(1), 20-35.
Edited on January 28, 2022