Areas of Expertise
Psychology of technology, diversity, well-being
- Ph.D., Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management, Indiana University, 2022 (expected)
- M.S., Business Administration (Organizational Behavior), Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea 2017
- B.B.A., Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, 2014
- Ryu, J. W., Neubert, E., and Gonzalez-Mulé, E. (2022). Putting the team in the driver’s seat: A meta-analysis on the what, why, and when of team autonomy’s impact on team effectiveness. Personnel Psychology, 75(2), 411-439.
- Gonzalez-Mulé, E., Kim, M., and Ryu, J. W. (2021). A Meta-analytic Test of Multiplicative and Additive Models of Job Demands, Resources, and Stress. Journal of Applied Psychology, 106(9), 1391–1411.
- Guarana, C., Ryu, J. W., O’Boyle, E. H., Lee, J. W., and Barnes, C. (2021). Sleep and self-control: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Sleep Medicine Reviews, 59, 101514. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smrv.2021.101514
- Guarana, C. L., Barnes, C., Ryu, J. W. (J.), & Crawley, R. (2021). A Chronotype Circadian Model of Charismatic Leadership Expressions and Perceptions. Leadership Quarterly, 32(6), 101509. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.leaqua.2021.101509.
- DeSimone, J. A., Brannick, M. T., O’Boyle, E. H., and Ryu, J. W. (2021). Recommendations for Reviewing Meta-Analyses in Organizational Research. Organizational Research Methods, 24(4), 694-717.
- Ryu, J. W., Neubert, E., and Gonzalez-Mulé, E. (2020). Putting the team in the driver’s seat: A meta-analysis on the what, why, and when of team autonomy’s impact on team effectiveness. Academy of Management Conference.
Edited on August 23, 2021