- PhD, University of Texas
- MBA, University of Tulsa
- BSBA, University of Tulsa
- University of Texas
- University of Tulsa
- University of Chicago
- New York Stock Exchange
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Associate Editor, Journal of Finanacial Markets and Journal of Financial Research
- Faculty Fellow, School of Business Alumni Association
- Visiting Economist, New York Stock Exchange
- Member, Economic Advisory Board, Nasdaq
- Billings, M., and Jennings, R. (2011). The Option Market’s Anticipation of Information Content in Earnings Announcements. Review of Accounting Studies, 16(3), 587-619.
- Battalio, R., Ellul, A., and Jennings, R. (2007). Reputation Effects in Trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Journal of Finance, 62(3), 1243-1271.
- Boehmer, E., Jennings, R., and Wei, L. (2007). Public Disclosure and Private Decisions: The Case of Equity Market Quality. Review of Financial Studies, 20, 315-358.
- Battalio, R., and Jennings, R. (2007). Competition to Provide Liquidity on the NYSE. Business Horizons, 50(6), 513-522.
- Bacidore, J., Battalio, R., Galpin, N., and Jennings, R. (2005). Sources of Liquidity for NYSE-listed, Non-U.S.Stocks. Journal of Banking and Finance, 29, 3075-3098.
Edited on July 31, 2017