Areas of Expertise
Writing Across the Curriculum, Academic Freedom, Shared Governance
- JD, University of Chicago Law School
- BA, summa cum laude, DePauw University
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- “Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers,” 1996, 1998
- Alpha Kappa Psi Alumni Award for Teaching Excellence, 1996, 1992
- Indiana University Student Association Distinguished Faculty Award, 1994
- Pan Hellenic Association Teaching Excellence Award, 1992
- Student Alumni Council Student Choice Award for Outstanding Faculty, 1989
- Harry C. Sauvain Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching, 1989
- Schuyler F. Otteson Teaching Excellence Award, 1987
- Ginger, L. A. Causation and Civil RICO Standing: When Is a Plaintiff Injured ‘By Reason of’ a RICO Violation? 64 St. John’s Law Review 849 (1990).
- Ginger, L. A. Employers’ RICO Liability for the Wrongful Discharge of Their Employees. 68 Nebraska Law Review 673 (1989).
- Ginger, L. A. Using RICO to Reach Into the Corporate Pocket: Vicarious Civil Liability of the Business Entity Under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. 93 Dickinson Law Review 465 (1989).
- Ginger, L. A. Managing Securities Disputes After McMahon: A Call For Consolidation and Arbitration. 33 Villanova Law Review 515 (1988).
Edited on February 3, 2020