Areas of Expertise
Stress, individual differences, teamwork processes, job performance
- Ph.D., University of Iowa, 2015
- M.S., University of Florida, 2010
- B.S., University of Florida, 2007
- Gonzalez-Mulé, E., & Cockburn, B. (2021). This Job is (Literally) Killing Me: A Moderated-Mediated Model Linking Work Characteristics to Mortality. Journal of Applied Psychology, 106(1), 140-151.
- Gonzalez-Mulé, E., Kim, M., and Ryu, J. W. (2021). A Meta-analytic Test of Multiplicative and Additive Models of Job Demands, Resources, and Stress. Journal of Applied Psychology, in press.
- Walter, S., Gonzalez-Mulé, E., Guarana, C., O’Boyle, E., Berry, C. M., & Baldwin, T. T. (2021). The race discipline gap: A cautionary note on archival measures of behavioral misconduct. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, in press.
- Gonzalez-Mulé, E., Cockburn, B., McCormick, B. W., & Zhao, P. (2020). A meta-analysis and process model of the relationship between team tenure and team performance. Personnel Psychology, 73(1), 151-198.
- Park, H., Wiernik, B., Oh, I. S., Gonzalez-Mulé, E., Ones, D., & Lee, Y. (2020). Meta-Analytic Five-Factor Model Personality Intercorrelations: Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Moe, How, Which, Why, and Where to Go. Journal of Applied Psychology, 105(12), 1490–1529.
- Lee, Y., Berry, C. M., & Gonzalez-Mulé, E. (2019). The importance of being humble: A meta-analysis and incremental validity analysis of the relationship between honesty-humility and job performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 104(12), 1535-1546.
- Gonzalez-Mulé, E., & Aguinis, H. (2018). Advancing theory by assessing boundary conditions with meta-regression: A critical review and best-practice recommendations. Journal of Management, 44(6): 2246-2273.
- O’Boyle, E. H., Banks, G., & Gonzalez-Mulé, E. (2017). The chrysalis effect: How ugly data metamorphosize into beautiful articles. Journal of Management, 43(2), 376-399.
- Gonzalez-Mulé, E., Courtright, S. H., DeGeest, D. S., Seong, J. Y., & Hong, D. S. (2016). Channeled autonomy: The joint effects of autonomy and feedback on team performance through organizational goal clarity. Journal of Management, 42(7), 2018-2033.
- Aguinis, H., O’Boyle, E. H., Gonzalez-Mulé, E., & Joo, H. (2016). Cumulative Advantage: Conductors and Insulators of Heavy-Tailed Productivity Distributions and Productivity Stars. Personnel Psychology, 69(1), 3-66.
- Gonzalez-Mulé, E., Mount, M. K., & Oh, I. S. (2014). A meta-analysis of the relationship between general mental ability and non-task performance. Journal of Applied Psychology, 99(6), 1222-1243.
- Gonzalez-Mulé, E., DeGeest, D. S., McCormick, B. W., Seong, J. Y., & Brown, K. G. (2014). Can we get some cooperation around here? The mediating role of group norms on the relationship between team personality and individual helping behaviors. Journal of Applied Psychology, 99(5), 988-999.
Edited on August 6, 2021