Areas of Expertise
Entrepreneurial action, entrepreneurial decision making, and corporate entrepreneurship
- Ph.D., Entrepreneurship, Indiana University, 2022 (expected)
- M.S., Economics, Texas A&M University, 2015
- B.B.A., Management of Information Systems, Texas A&M University, 2014
- Analyst, Alvarez & Marsal, 2016-2017
- Fisher, G., Neubert, E., and Burnell, D. (2021). Resourcefulness Narratives: Transforming Actions into Stories to Mobilize Support. Journal of Business Venturing, 36(4), 106122.
- Ryu, J. W., Neubert, E., and Gonzalez-Mulé, E. (2021). Putting the team in the driver’s seat: A meta-analysis on the what, why, and when of team autonomy’s impact on team effectiveness. Personnel Psychology, in press.
- Kutako, D. F., Neubert, E., and Marvel, M. R., (2021). Insights on the Mentorship and Coachability of Entrepreneurs. Business Horizons, 64(2), 199-209.
- Kuratko, D. F., Holt, H. L., and Neubert, E. (2020). Blitzscaling: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Business Horizons, 63(1), 109-119.
- Fisher, G., Stevenson, R., Burnell, D., Neubert, E. and Kuratko, D. (2020) Entrepreneurial Hustle: Navigating Uncertainty and Enrolling Venture Stakeholders through Urgent and Unorthodox Action. Journal of Management Studies, 57(5), 1002-1036.
- Ryu, J. W., Neubert, E., and Gonzalez-Mulé, E. (2020). Putting the team in the driver’s seat: A meta-analysis on the what, why, and when of team autonomy’s impact on team effectiveness. Academy of Management Conference.
Edited on July 15, 2021