Areas of Expertise
International Economy, Corporate Social Strategy, Luxury Market
- PhD, West Virginia University, 2003
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Clinical Associate Professor, 2006-Present
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Assistant Professor of Economics, 2003-2006
- University of Bonn-Germany, Visiting Researcher, 2004
- West Virginia University, Graduate Student Instructor, 1999-2003
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Kelley School of Business, Elvin S. Eyster Teaching Scholar Award, 2020
- IU Trustees Teaching Award, Kelley School of Business, 2012, 2016
- Kelley School of Business, Innovative Teaching Award, 2016
- Kelley Direct, Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award, 2008
- Bonser-Neal, C., and Mafi-Kreft, E. (2019). International outlook for 2020: No room for mistakes. Indiana Business Review, 94(4). View Full Text
- Mafi-Kreft, E., and Sobel, R. S. (2006). Does a Less Active Central Bank Lead to Greater Economic Stability? Evidence from the European Monetary Union. The Cato Journal, 26(1), 49-70.
- Mafi-Kreft, E., and Kreft, S. F. (2006). Importing Credible Monetary Policy: A Way for Transition Economies to Fight Inflation? Economics Letters, 92(1), 1-6.
Edited on August 5, 2020