Areas of Expertise
Career Development, Personal Branding, Training and Development, Coaching and Mentoring, First Year Experience programs, Living-Learning Communities, Student Affairs
- M.S., Higher Education Administration, Indiana University, 2006
- B.S., Applied Health Sciences/Human Development and Family Studies, Indiana University, 2000
- Lecturer, Communication, Professional, and Computer Skills, Kelley School of Business, 2014 – present
- Associate Director, Kelley Office of Diversity Initiatives, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University 2009-2014
- Academic Advisor, Undergraduate Program, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2006-2009
- Career Advisor, Career Placement Office, School of Education, Indiana University, 2004-2006
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Trustee Teaching Award, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2017
- Business Foundations Certification, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2000
- Dutton, E., Kutza, D., and Perry, A. (2017). Communicating a Consistent Personal Brand when Networking, Interviewing, and Using Social Media. 82nd Annual Association of Business Communication International Conference. Dublin, Ireland.
- Dutton, E., Sremanak, J., Williams, N., and Yoder, S. (2014). Reorienting Students’ Professional Development from Classroom to Boardroom: Lessons Learned from the Compass Curriculum. Annual Conference of Career Development Professionals of Indiana. Indianapolis, IN.
- Dickman, K., Dutton, E., Gioia, C., Oberhausen, L., and Ravensberg, R. (2006). Facebook and College Students’ Development of Mature Relationships. Journal of the Indiana University Student Personnel Association, 35(1), 39-53.
Edited on June 28, 2021