Areas of Expertise
Human Resource Management in a Global Environment, Organizational Behavior and Management, Behavioral Research Methods, OB- and HR-Oriented Doctoral Seminars, Managerial Career Systems, Differential Validity of Managerial Assessment, Research Methodology in the Field of Strategic HRM
- Dreher, G. F., Dougherty, T. W., and Jain, G. (2023). Career antecedents and consequences of being single at mid-career: A narrative literature review and guide for future research. In D. L. Stone, K. M. Lukaszewski, J. C. Canedo, B. Murray, and J. H. Dulebohn (Eds.). The Plight of Stigmatized Groups in Organizations, Information Age Publishing, 43-78.
- Dreher, G. F., Ramaswami, A., and Dougherty, T. W. (2021). Women reaching the Senior-Executive Suite: A framework of life partner advocacy and power. In D. L. Stone, J. H., Dulebohn, and K. M., Lukaszewski (Eds.). Diversity and Inclusion in Organizations, Information Age Publishing, 33-58.
- Dreher, G. F., Carter, N. M., and Dworkin, T. (2019). The pay premium for high-potential women: A constructive replication and refinement. Personnel Psychology, 72(4), 495-511.
- Dreher, G. F., Lee, J., and Clerkin, T. A. (2011). Mobility and cash compensation: The moderating effects of gender, race, and executive search firms. Journal of Management, 37(3), 651-681.
- Ramaswami, A., Dreher, G. F., and Bretz, R. D. (2010). Gender, mentoring, and career success: The importance of organizational context. Personnel Psychology, 63(2), 385-405.
- Dreher, G. F. (2003). Breaking the glass ceiling: The effects of sex ratios and work-life programs on female leadership at the top. Human Relations, 56(5), 541-562.
- Dreher, G. F., and Cox, T. H. (2000). Labor market mobility and cash compensation: The moderating effects of race and gender. Academy of Management Journal, 43(5), 890-900.
- Dreher, G. F., and Ash, R. A. (1990). A comparative study of mentoring among men and women in managerial, professional, and technical positions. Journal of Applied Psychology, 75(5), 539-546.
Edited on August 22, 2023