1309 E. 10th Street
Areas of Expertise
Microeconomics (Game Theory, Information), Financial Economics
- Ph.D. Economics, New York University, 2016
- M.S. Quantitative Economics, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi, 2010
- Assistant Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy at Kelley School of Business (Indiana University), July 2020–Present
- Assistant Professor of Economics and Public Policy at Indian School of Business, Oct 2016–June 2020
- Basak, D., and Zhou, Z. (2020). Diffusing Coordination Risk. American Economic Review, 110(1), 271-297.
- Basak, D., and Deb, J. (2020). Gambling over Public Opinion. American Economic Review, 110(11), 3492-3521.
Edited on October 1, 2020