1315 E. 10th Street
Areas of Expertise
Economic policy, entrepreneurship, innovation, globalization, regional economic policy, industrial restructuring and government policy, small enterprises in Europe and the United States
- Ph.D, University of Wisconsin, 1980
- M.S., University of Wisconsin, 1979
- B.A. (Magna Cum Laude), Drew University, 1976
- Visiting Professor, King Saud University, Graduate Studies and Research, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, January 1, 2010 – present
- Honorary Professor of Industrial Economics and Entrepreneurship, Economics Group, WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany, July 1, 2009 – present
- Director, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group Max Planck Institute of Economics, October 2003 - August 2009
- Kauffman Scholar in Residence, Marion Ewing Kauffman Foundation, 2006 - 2008
- Director, West European Studies, Indiana University, 2001 - 2004
- Professor of Economics, Georgia State University, 1996 - 1997
- Visiting Research Professor, Tinbergen Institute, The Netherlands, 1997
- Acting Director, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin fuer Sozialforschung, 1989-1991
- Research Professor, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin fuer Sozialforschung, 1985-1997
- Assistant Professor, Middlebury College, 1980 - August 1987
- Audretsch, D., and Link, A. (2012). Valuing the Entrepreneurial Enterprise. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- Aldridge, T. T., and Audretsch, D. (2011). The Bayh-Dole Act and Scientist Entrepreneurship. Research Policy, 40(8), 1058-1067.
- Wiklund, J., Davidsson, P., Audretsch, D., and Karlsson, C. (2011). The Future of Entrepreneurship Research. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 35(1), 1-9.
- Grichnik, D., Michl, T., Sprrle, M., Welpe, I. M., and Audretsch, D. (2011). Emotions and Opportunities: The Interplay of Opportunity Evaluation, Fear, Joy, and Anger as Antecedent of Entrepreneurial Exploitation. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 36(9), 69-96.
- Agarwal, R., Audretsch, D., and Sarkar, M. (2010). Knowledge Spillovers and Strategic Entrepreneurship. Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 4(4), 271-283.
Edited on August 10, 2017