Areas of Expertise
Enterprise Project Management, Analytical Techniques for Supply Chain Procurement, Simulation Modeling Tools and Techniques, Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, including distance/online learning
- PhD, Indiana University
- MA, Indiana University
- BA, Arkansas State University
- Consulting and training for a number of public and private sector firms
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Microsoft Research Higher Education Initiatives, 1999
- Panshar Outstanding Lecturer Award, 1997
- Teaching Excellence Award, 1996
- Higher Education Curriculum Development Grant, Proctor & Gamble for the E-Enterprise Institute, 2000
- Briggs, C. M., and Soni, A. (2007). Technology Mediated Collaborative Learning: Promoting Active Learning in the Twenty-First Century.
- Briggs, C. M., and Threlkeld, J. S. (2004). Using Role-Play to Teach Negotiation in a Supply Chain Management Course. Midwest Regional Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference, Cleveland, OH, April.
- Briggs, C. M., and Soni, A. (1999). The Kelley Undergraduate Program Technology Foundation Core. International Decision Science Institute Conference, Athens, Greece, July.
Edited on May 24, 2018