1309 E. 10th Street
Areas of Expertise
Spreadsheet Modeling for Optimization, Statistical Analysis and Simulation, Developing Excel Add-ins for Statistics, Statistics for Research, Stochastic Models in Management Science, Quantitative Methods for MBA Core, Web Page Development and Database Access with .NET, Data Mining, VBA for Excel
- PhD, Stanford University, 1972
- BS Mathematics, Stanford University, 1968
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Innovative Teaching Award 2002-2003 (for developing .NET programming course)
- Member, Decision Sciences Institute
- Member, INFORMS
- Dow Teaching Fellow, 1990-1991
- Doctoral Teaching Award, 1979-1980
- Sauvain Undergraduate Teaching Award, 1996-1997
- Doctoral Innovative Teaching Award for X160 and X611, 1997-1998
- Accounting Graduate Programs Students' Choice Award, 1997
- Albright, S. C., Winston, W., and Zappe, C. (2008). Data Analysis and Decision Making (3rd Edition Revised), Mason, OH: Cengage South-Western.
- Albright, S. C., and Winston, W. (2008). Practical Management Science (Revised 3rd Edition), Mason, OH: Cengage South-Western.
- Albright, S. C. (2002). Developed the statistical add-in StatsPro for Excel, later developed as StatTools by Palisade Corp.
Edited on February 3, 2020