Areas of Expertise
Household Finance, Labor and Finance, Behavioral Finance
- PhD in Finance, Washington University in St Louis
- Bachelors & Masters in Economics, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Gopalan, Y., Kalda, A., and Manela, A. (2021). Hub-and-Spoke Regulation and Bank Leverage. Review of Finance, 25(5), 1499-1545.
- Gopalan, R., Hamilton, B., Kalda, A., and Sovich, D. (2021). Home Equity and Labor Income: The Role of Constrained Mobility. Review of Financial Studies, 34(10), 4619–4662.
- Gopalan, R., Gormely, T., and Kalda, A. (2021). It is Not So Bad: Director Bankruptcy Experience and Corporate Risk Taking. Journal of Financial Economics, 142(1), 261-292.
- Gopalan, R. Hamilton, B., Kalda, A., and Sovich, D. (2021). State Minimum Wage Changes and Employment: Evidence from 2 Million Hourly Wage Workers. Journal of Labor Economics, 39(3), 673-707.
- Kalda, A. (2020). Peer Financial Distress and Individual Leverage. Review of Financial Studies, 33(7), 3348–3390.
Edited on December 2, 2022