Program Start Dates
- Spring 2021: February 22, 2021
- Fall 2021: August 23, 2021
Applications for the Kelley edX programs may be submitted on a rolling basis. Should you be admitted to the master’s program, you would begin courses through Indiana University in the next available spring or fall term, pending completion of your MicroMasters® courses via the edX platform.
Complete this 30 credit hour degree in 21 months to three years, and graduate prepared to:
- Be knowledgeable about business processes and the integration between business functions and technology
- Analyze, design, and develop IT systems
- Lead IT management and strategy—both of people and systems
- Use data and visualizations to support managerial decisions
If you have an undergraduate degree in business, computer science, informatics, information technology, or engineering, an MS in Information Technology Management can refine your focus as a specialist. If you have an MBA, this degree will help you develop more in-depth analytical expertise.
You’ll start with three MicroMasters® courses on the edX online learning platform. If accepted into the MS in IT Management program, your three courses will count towards the master’s degree. Once these first three courses are complete, admitted applicants will then start the master’s degree program and be considered an IU student.
Apply for MicroMasters®