1309 E. 10th Street
Areas of Expertise
Digital innovation, emerging technologies, information systems management, business analytics, spreadsheet analysis, optimization modeling, Monte Carlo simulation, secondary education course design, educational technology
- BS Marketing and Operations Management, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 2011
- MS, Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University, School of Education, 2013
- Malher, T., Perry, A., & Sherry, S. (2021). Introductory Business Analytics, 2.0. Bloomington, Indiana: Indiana University Press.
- Carroll, D., Johnson, K., Malher, T., Newquist, J., Perry, A. B., Robbins, C. G., Sherry, S. F., and Yu, C. D. (2019). Introductory Business Analytics, 7th Edition. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press.
- Park, S., Kang, I., Valencic, T., & Cho, Y. (2013). Why are we using action learning and in what contexts? Action Learning: Research and Practice, 10(1), 4-24.
Edited on November 12, 2021