Areas of Expertise
Corporate Finance, Valuation, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Banking and Financial Institutions, Small Business Finance
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MBA, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.A, Koc University
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, Assistant Clinical Professor of Finance and Economics
- Northeastern University, D’Amore-McKim Business School, Visiting Assistant Professor
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Visiting Scholar
- Garanti Bank, Analyst
- Durguner, S. (2018). Variations in Farm Consumption and their Relationship to Income: An Empirical Investigation of Illinois Farm Households. Applied Economics, 50(9), 990-1005.
- Durguner, S. (2017). Do Borrower-Lender Relationships Still Matter for Small Business Loans? Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions & Money, 50, 98-118.
- Durguner, S., and Katchova, A. (2011). Repayment Capacity of Farmers: A Balanced Panel Data Approach. The Journal of Applied Economics and Policy, 30(1), 14-30.
- Durguner, S., and Katchova, A. (2009). Measure of Small Business Financial Performance from a Lender and a Borrower Perspective. The Business Review, Cambridge, 13, 24-31.
Edited on December 15, 2021