Areas of Expertise
Corporate Finance, Valuation, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Banking and Financial Institutions, Consumer and Household Finance
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MBA, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Arizona State University
- B.A, Koc University
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, Assistant Clinical Professor of Finance and Economics
- Northeastern University, D’Amore-McKim Business School, Visiting Assistant Professor
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Visiting Scholar
- Garanti Bank, Analyst
- Durguner, S. (2021). Relaxed Credit Standards in the U.S. Housing Boom: Changes in Risk Characteristics of Mortgage Recipients. International Review of Finance, 21(1), 208–254. View Full Text
- Durguner, S. (2020). Relaxed Lending Standards and the 2007 Mortgage Crisis: Changes in Household Debt and Borrowing Behaviors. International Journal of Central Banking, 16(2), 293-342.
- Durguner, S. (2015). The Determinants of the FHLB Advance Use Levels for Small Banks: A Tobit Analysis. Journal of Applied Finance, 25(2), 35-56.
- Durguner, S., and Katchova, A. (2011). Credit Scoring Models by Farm Type. The Business Review, Cambridge, 19(1), 46-54.
- Durguner, S., and Katchova, A. (2010). How Measure of Creditworthiness Differ among Livestock and Crop Farm Businesses? The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge, 15, 307-312.
Edited on September 22, 2021