Areas of Expertise
Project management, business logistics, business management, supply chain management, gaming and gamification in education, higher education administration/curriculum development
- PhD, Logistics, Operations & Materials Management, The George Washington University
- MBA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- BA, English Literature, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
- Lee, P. D. (2016). Motivational Reality of Fun in Games. Journal of Virtual Studies, 7(1), 74-77. Sacramento, CA: Rockcliffe University Consortium.
- Selladurai, R., Daniels Lee, P., and VandeWerken, G. (2016). Emerging Challenges and Opportunities of High Speed Rail Development on Business and Society, Hershey, PA: IGI Global Publishing.
- Hornett, A., Lee, P. D., and Perkins, J. G. (2013). Lost in a Fog? Power Comes from Values. In C. M. Giannantonio and A. E. Hurley-Hanson (Eds.) Extreme Leadership: Leaders, Teams & Situations Outside the Norm. Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar.
- Barjis, J., Gupta, A., Sharda, R., Bouzdine-Chameeva, T., Lee, P. D., and Verbraeck, A. (2012). Innovative Teaching Using Simulation and Virtual Environments. Interdisciplinary Journal of Information, Knowledge, and Management – Special Section on Game-based Learning, 7, 237-255. View Full Text
Edited on June 25, 2020