The Institute for Digital Enterprise (IDE) was established in 2017 in collaboration with Deloitte and Whirlpool as part of the Kelley School of Business Digital Intelligence Initiative. Since its inception, the institute has played a pivotal role as a platform for initiatives and activities related to digital technologies and practices at the Kelley School.
Event speakers and panelists
The Institute for Digital Enterprise supports programs that prepare students to solve business problems using current and soon-to-be leading practices in cloud computing, pervasive technologies, the Internet of Things, and machine intelligence. Previous event speakers and panels have included:
- Dr. Jian Yang, Leader, Digital Health, Eli Lilly
- Clayton Nunes, Global IT Director, Cook Medical
- Armin Kaltenmeier, Head of Corporate Services, SAP
- Jiten Dajee, Specialist Senior, Deloitte Consulting
- Tyce Deal, GIS Director of Digital and Analytics, Whirlpool Corporation
- Mark Schauer, Director of the R&D Studio, 84.51⁰
- Dr. Björn Ganzhorn, Head of eXperience SAP, SAP Global Marketing
- Joanna Milliken, SVP Product Management, Salesforce
- Chris Zobler, North America Leader, Watson Data and AI, IBM
- Jessica Raczka, Vice President, Ecosystems and Alliances, Deloitte Consulting
- Ajay Dhaul, SVP Global Data and Digital Transformation, Johnson & Johnson
There are no events at this time.
Create knowledge in digital enterprise
IDE provides students with opportunities that foster interest in digital enterprise, including idea sharing and experiences with industry experts. Students and corporate partners are encouraged to engage in IDE events as cochairs, speakers, panelists, moderators, and attendees. Corporate partners and IU faculty are invited to share best practices related to digital intelligence and digital transformation with Kelley students.
Build industry relationships with thought leaders
With generous support from the IDE advisory board, IDE fosters relationships between students, faculty, and industry leaders to benefit all. Collaborating with leaders of digital enterprise initiatives, digital strategy, and digital transformation, IDE is committed to strengthening relationships among its stakeholders.
Share expertise with both industry and research communities
With input from the IDE advisory board, IDE works with firms in ways that further the educational goals of the Kelley School of Business. As expertise related to digital transformation is gathered, IDE has a primary aim to contribute its research to the broader scope of business knowledge.
Facilitate research and education
IU and the Kelley School of Business are mandated to provide top-tier, industry-focused research opportunities and education. A fundamental aim of IDE is to facilitate student and faculty engagement with organizations and events for the purposes of research and teaching.