Areas of Expertise
Technology Management, Decision Support Systems, Supply Chain management, Computer Simulation, Enterprise Resource Planning
- PhD - Business Analysis, Texas A&M University , 1987
- MS - Business Computing Science, Texas A&M University , 1984
- BE - Mechanical Engineering, University of Madras , 1980
- Executive Education Program at SRC Center , Slovenia, Visiting Lecturer
- University of Ljubljana , Slovenia, Visitor
Awards, Honors & Certificates
- Undergraduate Program Innovative Teaching Award (e-Enterprise Institute), 2001
- Undergraduate Program Innovative Teaching Award (SAP Curriculum), 1999
- Harry C. Sauvain Undergraduate Business Teaching Excellence Award, 1992
- Inspiration and Guidance Award, Doctoral Program, 1991 and 1997
- MBA Association Distinguished Professor, 1991
- Guest Editor, Special Issue Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 2000
- Alpha Kappa Psi Alumni Award for Teaching Excellence in D&IS, 1991
- Venkataramanan, M. A., and Conway, D. (1992). Genetic Search and the Dynamic Facility Layout Problem. Computers and Operations Research, 21(8), 955-960.
- Venkataramanan, M. A., and Wilson, K. (1991). A Branch and Bound Algorithm for Flow Path Design of Automated Guided Vehicle Systems. Naval Research Logistics, 38(3), 431-445.
- Venkataramanan, M. A., Dinkel, J. J., and Mote, J. (1989). An Efficient Decision Support System for Academic Course Scheduling. Operations Research, 37(6), 853-864.
Edited on October 20, 2021