Areas of Expertise
Dispute Resolution, Business Ethics
- JD, summa cum laude, Indiana University School of Law
- PhD, Business Administration and Labor Law, University of Iowa
- MBA, University of Arizona
- BS, University of Evansville
- Hayford, S. L. Unification of the Law of Labor Arbitration and Commercial Arbitration: An Idea Whose Time Has Come. 52 Baylor Law Review 783 (2001).
- Hayford, S. L. Federal Preemption and Vacatur: The ‘Bookend’ Issues Under the Revised Uniform Arbitration Act. 2001 Journal of Dispute Resolution, 67 (2001).
- Hayford, S. L. The Federal Arbitration Act: Key to Stabilizing and Strengthening the Law of Labor Arbitration. 21 Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law 521 (2000).
- Hayford, S. L. Executive Briefing: Alternative Dispute Resolution. 43 Business Horizons 2 (2000).
- Hayford, S. L. Reining in the Manifest Disregard of the Law Standard: Key to Restoring Order to the Law of Vacatur. 1998 Journal of Dispute Resolution 117 (1998).
Edited on October 4, 2017