Areas of Expertise
Computer Vision, Shopper Behavior, Software Engineering
- PhD, Indiana University
- MS, Indiana University
- BA, Kharkiv Polytechnical Institute, Ukraine
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2008-present
- School of Informatics and Computing and Engineering, Indiana University, Adjunct Research Scientist, 2008-present
- Chen, M., Burke, R. R., Hui, S. K., and Leykin, A. (2021). Understanding Lateral and Vertical Biases in Point-of-Purchase Product Considerations: An In-Store Ambulatory Eye-Tracking Study. Journal of Marketing Research, in press. View Full Text
- Burke, R. R. and Leykin, A. (2014). Identifying the Drivers of Shopper Attention, Engagement, and Purchase. In Dhruv Grewal, Anne L. Roggeveen, and Jens Norfalt, (eds.), Shopper Marketing and the Role of In-store Marketing, Review of Marketing Research, 11, 147-187. Bingley, UK: Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Zhang, X., Li, S., Burke, R. R., and Leykin, A. (2014). An Examination of Social Influence on Shopper Behavior Using Video Tracking Data. Journal of Marketing, 78(5), 24-41.
- Ran Y., Leykin A., and Hammoud R. (2009). Thermal-Visible Video Fusion for Moving Target Tracking and Pedestrian Motion Analysis and Classification. In R.I. Hammoud (Ed.) Augmented Vision Perception in Infrared. Advances in Pattern Recognition. London, UK: Springer.
- Cutzu, F., Hammoud, R., and Leykin, A. (2005). Distinguishing paintings from photographs. Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU), 100(3), 249-273.
- Leykin, A., Cutzu, F., and Tuceryan, M. (2004). Using multiple views to resolve human body tracking ambiguities. British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC). London, UK: Kingston University.
Edited on December 11, 2018