Completing Your Timesheet in TIME for Temporary Employees
You will use TIME like an electronic time clock, clocking in when you arrive at work and clocking out when you leave. TIME will automatically put the hours recorded on your TIMESHEET.
- Log on to OneStart, click the "login" button and authenticate using your network username and password.
- Your timesheet will be in your "action list" in the upper left corner of the page. Click on the document ID number to open your timesheet.
- If you have more than one assignment, select the assignment that you wish to work from the "Clock Assignment" dropdown list. If you only have one assignment, you will not be given the drop down box.
- Click the Clock In button.
- Once you are clocked in, close the browser window.
- When you are ready to clock out, repeat steps one and two and click the Clock Out button.
- Once you are clocked out, close the browser window. Please make sure the system has completed its action of clocking you out before you close the browser.
If you forget to login or logout, you may click on the missed punch report to correct your hours - this must be corrected within 24 hours of the missed time.
To view the tutorials on the TIME system, click the help button on the upper right corner of your timesheet or go to: https://fms.iu.edu/payroll/kuali-time/