As a student, securing an internship or a full-time job requires your time, discipline, and commitment. Your Undergraduate Career Services (UCS) team is here to support you as a partner in your job search by coordinating annual recruiting visits by more than 300 companies who conduct over 8,000 on-campus interviews. In addition, nearly 1,300 employers post jobs or host virtual interviews during the academic school year.
- Career and professional development education
- Experienced career coaches and peer coaches
- Resources and workshops to develop job search skills
- Our secure online job search board
- Events and programs to connect with recruiters
You can begin working with a career coach your first year. Review our four-year action plan to see what activities you should pursue to prepare for your career goals.