The Up-Next Business Academy brings together Indiana students from underrepresented populations to the Kelley School of Business to introduce them to opportunities within the business world and educate them on the college admissions process.
Up-Next participants will have the opportunity to:
- Network with professionals
- Make connections with new friends and Kelley staff and students
- Receive help with the college admissions process
- Participate in fun business activities
- Learn more about IU and Kelley
Students come together in Bloomington, Ind., one Saturday a month from September through May. Transportation will be available for students in the Indianapolis area.