The Up-Next Business Academy brings together students from underrepresented populations to the Kelley School of Business to introduce them to opportunities within the business world and educate them on the college admissions process.
Up-Next participants will have the opportunity to:
- Network with professionals
- Make connections with new friends and Kelley staff and students
- Receive help with the college admissions process
- Participate in fun business activities
- Learn more about IU and Kelley
Kelley Up-Next will be a virtual program for the 2020-2021 academic year. Virtual sessions will be held on January 23, February 27, March 27, April 24, and May 15.