Changes to fall schedules are now done by going through the Late Add / Late Drop on One.IU
Need to transfer a summer course?
Check out the Student Responsibilities area for email and physical addresses to send transcripts from outside of IU.
For important dates and deadlines, refer to the IUB Registrar CalendarOfficial Academic Calendar
Kelley Advising: From wherever you are
Virtual Drop-Ins will continue through the semester.
Mon – Fri | 11:00 am – 1:00Pm (EST)
Note: In-Person Drop-Ins will be offered during peak continuing student registration times only.DROP IN
Schedule an appointment with an advisor for a conversation regarding your academic plan and achieving your goals. If you have quick enrollment questions, join us for a Drop-In.
Note: Same-day appointments may be available. Please check the events calendar below for updates.SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
We're here for you.
Kelley’s dedicated team of academic advisors are here to help you explore your interests, choose your path of study, and find success at Kelley and beyond.
Visit us to get your questions answered. The Kelley Undergraduate Academic Advisors are available to you by appointment or via email.
Get the guidance you need, at your convenience.
Whether you just have a quick question or want to sit down and discuss your future, Kelley advisors are your resource for planning your undergraduate journey. See the guide below for the best way to find answers from the Kelley Undergraduate Advising Office.
Staff at the front desk are able to answer many of the questions you might have and provide you with important forms or instructions. Ask them about:
- How to transfer a course to IU Admissions
- How to change your major
- How to declare a minor
- How to find other Kelley offices
- Important dates on the academic calendar
Many of your questions could be answered via email. Send a message to BUSADV@indiana.edu to ask about:
- Adding a business minor
- Transferring credits
- Important dates and deadlines
- General advising questions
Monday through Friday, Kelley offers drop in advising for quick advising questions. Drop-in advising appointments last no more than 15 minutes and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis with any available advisor. Due to the limited time available, one topic is typically addressed at a drop-in advising session, such as:
- Semester schedule changes
- Course planning for one semester in the future
- Minor advising
Made ahead of time with a specific advisor, 30-minute academic advising appointments allow students to have a more in depth conversation with an advisor. Advising appointments are necessary if you have more complex questions or concerns, such as:
- 4-year / graduation planning
- Academic goal setting (e.g., incorporating honors, study abroad, and student organizations into overall academic plan)
- Major and career exploration
- Major and co-major planning and sequencing
- Concerns about academic success
Make the most of Kelley Advising, come prepared.
Your advising experience will be most successful if you plan ahead. Here’s what you can expect when you come to drop-in hours at the advising office.
- Drop-in advising allows a student to come in at their desired time, but students are seen on a first come, first served basis. You may have to wait—plan accordingly! Wait times can reach 30–60 minutes during the first two weeks of the semester and during enrollment season.
- While your advisor will help you plan your course of study, he or she will not actually enroll you. You will need to enroll on your own.
- Come prepared with questions and a list of items to be accomplished during the meeting.
- Be professional in person and through email correspondence.
- Check your IU email frequently for important deadlines and updates.