Develop your entrepreneurial mindset and transform imagination into accomplishment.
The MS in Entrepreneurship & Innovation opens up opportunities for you to start your own new business venture, develop corporate innovation within your current company, or both.
The curriculum immerses you in the theories and processes of the entrepreneurial mindset. You’ll learn how to introduce new venture concepts, prepare and present business plans to stakeholders or investors, network with entrepreneurs and innovators in Silicon Valley, and even have the chance to advise a startup or small business in an emerging market through study abroad or a virtual consulting project.
Complete this 30 credit-hour degree in 15 months to three years, and graduate prepared to:
- Understand the theory, process, and practice of new venture formation and corporate innovation
- Create new ideas by delving into your own entrepreneurial spirit of imagination, ingenuity, and originality
- Apply appropriate entrepreneurial frameworks to filter opportunities worthy of investment
- Shape an entrepreneurial culture in your current workplace by leading from an ethos of vision, innovation, and change
Network with Entrepreneurs and Innovators in Silicon Valley
All students in the MS in Entrepreneurship & Innovation program will participate in two action-packed in-residence courses. You’ll also have the option to study abroad through a Kelley Direct Global and Domestic Immersion or complete a virtual consulting project.
- Silicon Valley Venture Challenge ("The Spine Sweat Experience") connects you to the culture, opportunity and entrepreneurial ecosystem of the tech industry, and gives you an option to pitch your own venture concept to veteran VCs and investors.
- Venture Evolution and Ecosystems will center on the Innovation Showcase, in Indianapolis, IN. This signature event brings together entrepreneurs, investors, and other members of the venture community for education, networking, and pitching ideas. Understanding the key components of a venture ecosystem and engaging in your own community is an important step in developing your entrepreneurial acumen and raising your innovation IQ. The class will not only provide an intense and educational experience with the event, but allow participants to then map their own venture ecosystems to better engage and network for future success.
|Starting Term||All Applicants|
|Fall 2020||August 1|