Tell us about yourself to learn more about transforming your career with a Kelley MBA.
Get more information about the Full-Time MBA Program
As a Kelley MBA, you'll plan your career path with your team
- Begin with our award-winning Me, Inc. program and translate your strengths, passions, and values into the right career for you.
- Partner with your academic advisor, certified career coach, and peer coach for support when it counts.
- Learn from faculty—some the world’s most accomplished leaders in their field—who want to get to know you and your career goals.
- Leverage experiential learning opportunities to prepare for your career as a business leader.
- Tap into our network of more than 124,000 alumni who are invested in your success.
Cassie Deguzman, MBA'21, Associate Brand Manager, General Mills, Minneapolis
Prior to coming to Kelley, I looked at different companies that interested me and saw that Kelley had alumni at each one. I felt comfortable knowing that if I went to Kelley, in the Midwest, I could go wherever I needed to, and wanted to.
Earn an MBA with an outstanding return on investment
U.S. News & World Report 2023
In the world
Graduate Career Services
Financial Times, 2022
ROI means opportunity
The MBA program ranked #13 for best ROI in the US (QS Intelligence Unit, 2021). You’ll experience all the benefits of earning an MBA in the Midwest—from the lowest overall costs compared to other top programs (Poets&Quants, 2022) and Big Ten sports, to the natural landscape’s beauty and recreation opportunities.
You'll become part of a supportive, tight-knit community before classes even begin, and join a powerful global network of business school alumni when you graduate.
Ruben Figueroa, MBA'21, Pathway Operations Manager, Amazon, Chester, Virginia
ROI for me? First, the financials—I'm able to compete with MBAs from other top schools while spending less. Second, future value—I'll be able to look back and know my time was well spent. Third, the connections. Making connections seems really natural—it's one of the most important tangible assets Kelley has to offer.