A Global Vision Combined with Chinese Practices
The Master of Science in Finance curriculum is designed with a global vision combined with a Chinese perspective of practices. Students will gain a comprehensive knowledge of international and domestic financial markets.
This program brings you the world’s top professors leading innovative course instruction in topic areas such as international monetary system/federal reserve system. The Kelley School of Business has been offering an online MS in Finance since 2000. Kelley has many years of experience in online learning education and is ranked among the top business schools by U.S. News & World Report. Zijing Education, as the former Tsinghua PBCSF’s online education center, also offers a rich experience in online education. The cooperation between two professional organizations creates a high quality and innovative educational experience.
Achieve Balance with Both Online and Face-To-Face Components
The program offers both online and face-to-face study experiences. You can have the flexibility and advantages of online education while interacting in person with professors and fellow students through the face-to-face components.
Plan Your Future Career
During the program, students can choose to attend a study trip to the US and take career development courses at the Kelley School of Business. Under Kelley’s direct supervision, students will use these courses to help plan their future careers and make connections with professionals in Kelley’s network of more than 120,000 alumni.
- Business Communication/English
- Introduction to Economics (Macro, Micro, International)
- Accounting Information for Decision-Making (Financial, Managerial)
- Finance Logics and Theories
- Financial Management
- Asset Pricing and Security Valuation
- Advanced Valuation (including M&A, LBOs)
- Financial Risk Management
- International Financial Management
- Securities and Investment Analysis
- Financial Data Analytics
- Advanced Derivatives and Fixed Income Modeling
- Behavioral Finance
- Hot Topics
- International Monetary Systems/Federal Reserve System
Practical and Graduation Design Course
- Career development and planning
- US study trip
- Graduation report/capstone project course
Students must earn the required number of credits during their study, provide a GMAT score of 550 before graduation and complete a graduation report to be awarded the degree from the Kelley School of Business.