Accelerate Your Career Without Interruption
Taught in English by Kelley and SKKU faculty, this MBA program emphasizes the skills of negotiation, ethics, and effective communication in:
- Developing a global managerial perspective: economic, commercial, social, and political
- Creating capabilities for global business leadership
- Managing the global allocation of resources and performances
- Leading business innovation and entrepreneurship
- Developing and managing strategic alignment of business processes
- Leadership development
- Integrated and applied projects
Kelley professors have written more than 350 books and more than 2,000 research articles. The professors are actively engaged with executives and have been awarded multiple #1 rankings in academic quality across multiple programs.
Kelley Immersion and Residency
At the beginning of your program, you will attend a one week Kelley Immersion program at the Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana. The $33-million graduate education complex is nestled in one of America’s most beautiful college campuses.
This immersion is an orientation to the curriculum and foundations of this MBA program.
*Location and schedule of the residency programs are subject to change.
*All fees and expenses for residency programs are included in the tuition except for airfare and personal expenditures.