Accelerate Your Career Without Interruption
The Kelley–Manchester Global MBA program combines British and U.S.-style business education, delivered over two years. Students earn two MBA degrees, one from each school, with four to six days of face-to-face study per semester.
Half of the courses on the Kelley–Manchester Global MBA are delivered online by Kelley School of Business—a world leader in online learning. Kelley's rigorous curriculum is delivered online in a flexible, interactive format that works for busy professionals. You can advance your career while you continue to manage other responsibilities in your life.
You'll learn from the same respected faculty that teach in the residential programs—award-winning, accessible teachers who will recharge your thinking on business. Kelley will also be delivering a class from Washington D.C., providing a well-rounded immersive experience.
Blended Format Learning
Half of the courses on the Kelley–Manchester Global MBA are delivered by Alliance MBS. These courses typically include an intensive three-day workshop delivered by Manchester’s most senior faculty. This is a chance to step away from your day job and immerse yourself in the world of global business. Manchester has set themselves apart with their focus on “learning by doing.” Their practical approach teaches MBAs to apply theory to live business challenges, think creatively and become opinion leaders.
Combined, you have a truly unique educational experience from two elite business schools.
Immerse Yourself in the World of Global Business
Widen your perspective with workshop residencies at a choice of Alliance MBS’ six global centers: Dubai, Hong Kong, Manchester, São Paulo, Shanghai, and Singapore.
This is a unique opportunity to study alongside dynamic minds from across the globe and make valuable contacts. You will gain fresh perspectives and explore new ways of doing business.
- 1st Semester: 6 days at the Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana
- 2nd Semester: 6 days at any Alliance MBS global center
- 3rd Semester: Study entirely online, or complete a 5-day public policy course in Washington D.C.
- 4th Semester: 6 days at any Alliance MBS global center
* COVID-19 UPDATE: The in-residence opportunities in this program are subject to change based on the safety of international and domestic travel, country regulations at the center locations, and university policies at the Kelley School of Business and Alliance Manchester Business School.
For more information regarding IU’s planning and response to COVID-19, please visit coronavirus.iu.edu.