Earn an undergraduate business degree and an MBA in just five years.
The 3/2 MBA is a transformative experience designed for high-achieving Kelley accounting and finance students. The intensive two-year curriculum prepares students for a variety of careers in assurance and risk management, corporate accounting, management consulting, banking and financial services, governmental and nonprofit organizations, and taxation practices.
It’s a smart investment, too. By earning your BS and MBA degrees in five years, you’ll spend one less year in school than you would in a traditional MBA program. And you won’t have to interrupt your career in three to five years to return to school to earn your MBA—you'll already have one.
Graduates of the 3/2 MBA program have an impressive skill set that leads them to success. Our students understand:
- The basic principles of accounting
- Internal structures and operations of businesses
- The relationship between business and external environments (government, legal, competitive)
- How to integrate business tools and techniques to analyze and recommend solutions
- Legal and ethical principles as they affect business and accounting decisions
- Honed professional skills, including oral and written communication, leadership skills, emotional intelligence, teamwork, and self-assessment