MS in Strategic Management
#1 Online Programs
Ranked #1 Best Online Graduate Business Programs.
U.S. News & World Report 2014
Achieve on your terms. Earn a graduate degree in strategic management—while continuing your career.
- Fall matriculation only. Application deadline July 1, 2014. Apply now.
- Fall matriculation only. Application deadline June 2, 2014. Apply now.
View our academic calendar.
Problem solving and analytical expertise—if you're a manager, these are two of your most indispensable skills. By enrolling in the Master of Science in Strategic Management program, you'll sharpen these skills while gaining a deeper understanding of the corporate landscape.
The MS in Strategic Management through Kelley Direct is a 30 credit-hour program designed for managers seeking specialized education in the area of strategic supervision and corporate strategic planning. With Kelley Direct’s ultimate flexibility, students in this graduate degree program can take 15 months to five years to graduate, advancing their knowledge without sacrificing personal and professional commitments.
If you have at least two years of experience in managerial decision-making and strategic analysis, consider an MS in Strategic Management to help take your career to the next level.
Through the program, you will gain:
- An introduction to the functions of a business enterprise
- A solid background in selected disciplines and analytical tools
- A working knowledge of theories and concepts used for assessing competitive conditions, evaluating corporate capabilities, and identifying means for establishing a competitive advantage
The program starts with Kelley Connect Week on the Bloomington campus—an intense introduction to the program, faculty, and your fellow students. Upon graduation, you’ll receive a Master of Science from the Indiana University Kelley School of Business, a degree that is respected and recognized everywhere. While in the MS in Strategic Management program, you can opt to add an MBA for a dual degree—adding general management to your skills portfolio in less time than it would take to pursue both.
For more information about the MS in Strategic Management Program, please contact email@example.com or (877) 785-4713.