Thank you for your interest in the Kelley School of Business 11th annual National Diversity Case Competition (NDCC). The NDCC is a two-day case competition with additional professional development opportunities outside of those two days that is open to undergraduate students from across the United States. In joining us for the competition, you will find opportunities to engage with our corporate partners and recruiters, network with other talented students from across the country, and participate in a case competition offering $22,000 in cash prizes.
National Diversity Case Competition
Who is eligible to participate?
- Teams of four undergraduate business/economics students
- At most one senior per team
- Teams that exhibit a passion for diversity
- US citizens or international students who have a valid entry stamp into the US in their passport or I-94 form
- In the spirit of the competition, teams should include at least two underrepresented minority students. This includes students who identify as African American, Hispanic/Latino American, Native American/American Indian, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander.
- Teams that show a diversity in academic and professional interests
- The application is open from September 15 through October 30.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. While the application will remain open until October 30, the field may fill before that date and early applications are strongly encouraged. Once the competition reaches the maximum number of teams, subsequent interested teams will be placed on a waiting list.
- Case is released in early December.
- Competition is held January 14–15, 2022, on the Bloomington campus.