Congratulations on your selection to participate in the Kelley School of Business 9th annual National Diversity Case Competition. With the generous support of our corporate partners, we are pleased to fund student participation in the event as outlined below.
Visiting student participants in the NDCC will receive the following:
- Lodging at the Indiana University Memorial Union Hotel for the nights of Friday, January 17 and Saturday, January 18 (if needed)
- Dinner on Friday evening, January 17
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks on Saturday, January 18
- A travel stipend for round trip travel to Bloomington Indiana. The travel stipend amount is designed to cover travel expenses for four student participants and is based on the distance from students’ home institution to Indiana University Bloomington:
- 300 miles or less = $300 per team
- 300-500 miles = $500 per team
- 500+ miles and flying* = $1,600 per team
*Student teams who are 500 miles or more away and elect to drive will be provided the $500 travel stipend.
Travel stipends will be issued to each team's home institution within approximately one month after the competition. The Kelley School of Business will supply selected teams with the documents they will need to receive any winnings from the case competition.