Thank you for your interest in representing Indiana University at the 2020 National Diversity Case Competition (NDCC). Indiana University will hold a case competition exclusively for IU students in the fall of 2019 to select one team to represent IU at the NDCC held annually on the Bloomington campus.
Important information about the IU competition
- 2019 competition date is October 25, 2019
- Cash prizes for the top four performing teams
- First Place Team: $1,000
- Second Place Team: $800
- Third Place Team: $400
- Fourth Place Team: $200
- Top performing team will represent Indiana University at the 2020 National Diversity Case Competition
Who can participate?
- Teams of 4 Indiana University undergraduate students
- At most 1 senior per team
- Teams that exhibit a passion for diversity
- Teams that show diversity in academic and professional interests
- In the spirit of the competition, teams should include at least 2 underrepresented minority students (identify as African American, Hispanic/Latino American, Native American/American Indian, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander).
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- Kickoff & Case Release: October 11, 2019 (Note that each team must have at least one member in attendance at the Kickoff & Case Release event.)
- Case Competition: October 25, 2019
- Each team member should fill out an individual Online Application
- The team captain should e-mail a single PDF file, with all four team members’ resumes, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The e-mail subject line should say "[Team Name] Resumes."