COVID-19 guidelines for attendees
- Please note that in accordance with Indiana University policy, all Consortium attendees will need to be fully vaccinated to attend. Fully vaccinated means two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson), or two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna). Therefore, your last vaccine shot should occur prior to July 24, 2021.
- Restrictions on social distancing and masking requirements are lifted, given vaccine mandate.
- Individuals with concerns for infection, despite vaccination, are strongly encouraged to continue to wear a mask at their discretion.
- All attendees should practice frequent hand hygiene and proper respiratory etiquette. We will provide hand sanitizing stations at major entrances to buildings and in high traffic areas within the Kelley School of Business.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of public spaces within the Kelley School of Business and other Indiana University venues will take place.
What vaccines are acceptable? In accordance with Indiana University guidelines, as long as a COVID-19 vaccine has been authorized by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and/or the World Health Organization (WHO), it will meet IU’s COVID-19 vaccine requirement. As of June 2021, the following vaccines against COVID-19 have been authorized: