- Professor of Finance
- Gregg T. and Judith A. Summerville Professor
- PhD, University of Texas
- MBA, University of Tulsa
- BSBA, University of Tulsa
- University of Texas
- University of Tulsa
- University of Chicago
- New York Stock Exchange
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Associate Editor, Journal of Finanacial Markets and Journal of Financial Research
- Faculty Fellow, School of Business Alumni Association
- Visiting Economist, New York Stock Exchange
- Member, Economic Advisory Board, Nasdaq
Athletics, Children, Travel
- Merrill Lynch
- Knight Securities
- Trimark Securities
- Susquehanna Investment Group
- Market System, Inc.
- Billings, M. and R. Jennings (2011), “The Option Market’s Anticipation of Information Content in Earnings Announcements,” Review of Accounting Studies, Vol. 16, No. 3, September, pp. 587-619.
- Battalio, R. and Robert Jennings (2007), “Competition to Provide Liquidity on the NYSE,” Business Horizons, Vol. 50, pp. 513-522.
- Ellul, Andrew, Craig W. Holden, P. Jain, and Robert Jennings (2007), “Order Dynamics: Recent Evidence from the NYSE,” Journal of Empirical Finance, Vol. 14, pp. 636-661.
- Boehmer, E., Robert Jennings, and L. Wei (2007), “Public Disclosure and Private Decisions: The Case of Equity Market Quality,” Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 20, pp. 315-358.
- Battalio, R., Andrew Ellul, and Robert Jennings (2007), “Reputation Effects in Trading on the New York Stock Exchange,” Journal of Finance, Vol. 62, pp. 1243-1271.
- Bacidore, J., R. Battalio, N. Galpin, and Robert Jennings (2005), “Sources of Liquidity for NYSE-listed, Non-U.S.Stocks,” Journal of Banking and Finance, Vol. 29, pp. 3075-3098.