- Assistant Professor
- PhD, Accounting, Michigan State University, 2013
- MS, Accounting, Ball State University, 2004
- BS, Accounting, Ball State University, 2003
- Assistant Professor, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2013 – present
- Research and Teaching Assistant, Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University, 2008 – 2013
- Audit Senior, Ernst & Young LLP, Indianapolis, IN, 2003 – 2008
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Michigan State University Student Excellence in Research Award, 2012
- Michigan State University Department of Residence Life Teaching Recognition, 2009
- Indiana CPA Society Top Ten CPA Exam Score Award, 2004
Auditing, Implications of Auditing/Financial Accounting Standards, Financial Disclosures, Corporate Governance, Tax
- Allee, K. D., D. P. Lynch, K. R. Petroni and J. H. Schroeder, (2013), "Do Property Taxes Affect Real Operating Decisions and Market Prices for Crude Oil?" Contemporary Accounting Research, forthcoming.
- Schroeder, J. H. and C. E. Hogan, (2013), "The Impact of PCAOB AS5 and the Economic Recession on Client Portfolio Characteristics of the Big 4 Audit Firms, Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, 32 (4): 95-127.