- Assistant Professor
Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Consequences of Training, Narcissism in the Workplace
- Whiting, S. W., T. D. Maynes, N. P. Podsakoff, and P. M. Podsakoff (2012), "Effects of message, source, and context on evaluations of employee voice behavior," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 97, No. 1, January, pp. 159-182.
- Podsakoff, N. P., S. W. Whiting, P. M. Podsakoff, and P. Mishra (2011), "Effects of organizational citizenship behaviors on selection decisions in employment interviews," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 96, No. 2, pp. 310-326.
- Podsakoff, N. P., S. W. Whiting, P. M. Podsakoff, and B. D. Blume (2009), "Individual- and organizational-level consequences of organizational citizenship behaviors: A meta-analysis," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 94, No. 1, pp. 122-141.
- Whiting, S. W., P. M. Podsakoff, and J. R. Pierce (2008), "Effects of task performance, helping, voice and organizational loyalty on performance appraisal ratings," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 93, No. 1, pp. 125-139.
- Whiting, S. W. (2007), "The informational distinctiveness of organizational citizenship behaviors," The Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings.