Areas of Expertise
Microeconomics, Industrial Organization, and Game Theory
- PhD, Economics, Johns Hopkins University, 1997
- MA, Economics, University of Chicago, 1992
- BS, Business Administration, University of Missouri-Columbia, 1990
- Associate Professor, Indiana University, 2009-present
- Assistant Professor, Indiana University, 2005-2009
- Assistant Professor, University of North Dakota, 2003-2005
- Lecturer, University of Liverpool, 2001-2003
- Lecturer, Brunel University, 1997-2001
- Rauh, M. T. (2020). The Neoclassical Firm Under Moral Hazard. Journal of Industrial Economics, 68(2), 191-225.
- Rauh, M. T. (2018). The O‐ring theory of the firm. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 27(1), 82-101.
- Rauh, M. T. (2014). Incentives, wages, employment, and the division of labor in teams. The RAND Journal of Economics, 45(3), 533-552.
Edited on April 26, 2019